Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Posted on April 13, 2021
We have an opening for an exciting position of full time Quantity Surveyor to join a friendly team based in Hull. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary along with a flexible benefits package and support to achieve your full potential.
- Ideally looking for the applicants to be at Chartered or working towards being Chartered status due to the nature of the work.
- The individuals will have several years’ experience in the construction industry and or similar professional practice. Also being used to managing a number of projects at any one time in a fast-moving environment.
- This position calls for Quantity Surveyors who are comfortable in a client facing position.
- They anticipate that in a short period of time the successful applicant will be managing their own client base and other members of the QS team when needed.
- They will represent MCA at a senior level along with managing their own workload with little input or direction.
Our client was established in 1990 and has grown to become one of the leading multi-disciplinary practices in the Yorkshire and Humber regions, with coverage of the whole of the UK. Their offices in Hull, Leeds and York are able to provide a competitive professional service which is continually being upgraded and reviewed to meet the needs of all their Clients.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set